1. What is ISTA 2A Test？
ISTA 2 Series tests are a combination of basic test elements from ISTA 1 Series (Non-Simulation Integrity Performance Testing) and advanced test elements from ISTA 3 Series (General Simulation Performance Testing).
• They challenge the capability of the package and product to withstand transport hazards, but
• They only simulate some actual transport hazards, and
• They do not necessarily comply with carrier packaging regulations.
2. What are the sections of ISTA 2A?
There are three sections: Overview, Testing and Report
• Overview provides the general knowledge required before going into the testing laboratory and
• Testing presents the specific instructions to do the testing in the laboratory and
• Report indicates what data shall be recorded to submit a test report to ISTA.
3. What are the procedures of ISTA 2A test?
The tests shall be performed on each test sample in the sequence indicated in the following table:
Why can we offer high quality service to our customers?
Shanghai Best Testing Services Co., Ltd have rich experience in testing ISTA series items, and we have a group of professional testing engineers, who can offer valuable advice during three stages of a testing project. The most important is that one of our constituent laboratories has become the member of the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA). Reports issued from our certified testing laboratory ensure the buyers' approval.
Test Period : 5-7 working days ;
Sample Preparation: at least one piece,